CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Ahad, 27 Februari 2011

i really need someone in my life ..
when i have someone who make me happy nad peace..
i will make sure that i'll never let him go ..
even the sky are fallin down ..
i promise myself that i'll never let him go ..

but when that time ?
when i can have him in my heart ?
who is it ?
who would love someone like me ?
am i qualified to be loved by someone?
am i good enough to have someone?

too many quest in my mind ..
because i still wondering myself ..
i still confused the way i went through my life ..
but seriously ..
i'm so lonely ..
i want someone ...

yes !
i dont mind if people would say that
i'm desperate ..
yes! its true ..
im desperate for love ...
i want someone care bout me ..

if this is the fate for me ..
i'll accept it ..
even i know that i'll be lonely forever ..
i know that i'm not good enough for being loved ..
i'm not beautiful as others ..

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan